At Avisha Antunez we create clothes that reduce your footprint on the planet. We are a Swiss based clothing brand producing with the best environmentally oriented manufacturers and farmers in the world. Our focus is to create durable, ethical and sustainable hemp clothing that empowers slow fashion. By choosing hemp clothing you help the environment by preventing waste and pollution, while creating and maintaining clean farming and Jobs.
Every hemp conscious clothing garment helps the environment by preventing waste, pollution and landfill, while creating and maintaining clean industry farming and jobs. Our hemp is sourced using sustainable hemp farming practices that avoid the use of herbicides and pesticides as well as reduce water consumption and pollution. We don’t operate by the unsustainable fast fashion timetable of seasonal collections; we make timeless slow fashion pieces which adapt to all seasons.
Why wear hemp?
- Highly durable — four times the strength of cotton.
- Insulates — keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Naturally antifungal and antimicrobial.
- Doesn’t contain or shed micro-plastics.
- Resists odor and mildew.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
- Excellent UV rating.
- Easy to care for and fast-drying.
- Soft on the skin — hemp wears in not out, becoming softer and more comfortable over time.
- Biodegradable — minimizing your ecological footprint.
SAVE THE PLANET : Hemp is kind to our Earth. Hemp farming improves the environment as it requires little water, no pesticides or herbicides, regenerates and aerates soil with each grow cycle and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees. Hemp is the only natural crop that can reverse the damage caused to the environment and simultaneously yield products that sustain our existence. Hemp offers us a realistic opportunity to create a sustainable clothing industry.